BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT ONLINE
Schedule your Highlights or Ombre Today
Highlights, Ombre or Balayage
Butch and Amanda lead the salon team and are proud to maintain their Certification as Master Hair Colorists. Our entire Artistic Team specializes in precise, natural highlights and haircolor design. You can choose hair coloring ranging from the most natural in color applications to more dramatic looks. Don’t stop with just color either. Our stylists can provide highlights, ombre coloring, and a variety of techniques to make sure you leave the salon with your hair exactly the way you want it.
Hair Coloring requires a cutting or styling service priced separately.
When a Haircut is not necessary please schedule a Style and Finish.
Foils – Highlighting & Lowlighting
- Specialized Spots – $5 per foil
- Special placement of foils. Fine or chunky pieces as desired.
- Accent Highlight – $65 to $95
- Foil highlights added at the same time as base color.
- Highlights & Lowlights (Full) – $115 to $185
- Highlights and Lowlights are available in an array of color choices. Our goal is for you to look your absolute best; to accomplish this goal we offer Full Highlights and Lowlights. By blending a variety of colors to tones to suit your goals, we can maintain the desired level and vibrance of blondes, reds, and/or browns.
- Highlights & Lowlights (Partial) – $85 to $155
- An alternative to Full Highlights.
- Ombre Color – $115 to $185
- Ombre hair color is generally darker at the roots through the mid-shaft and then gradually gets lighter from the mid-shaft to the ends.
- Breaking the Base – $45
- Breaking the Base is the ultimate luxury for any blonde highlighting client. By gently lightening the hair very close to the scalp we can provide color all the way to the scalp and achieve longer periods before new growth is noticed.
Single Process Color – $65 to $95
- Choose this service when when you want to change the overall level of your color and to hide those pesky gray hairs.
Accent Highlights – $65 to $95
- Foils are added at the same time as single process color.
Call to discuss rates for specific stylists. Rates are subject to change without notice. Price is determined by stylist’s years of experience.